Do you still have issue with the Cessna SID inspection programme? We will help you finish all missing tasks including mandatory Non-destructive testing, issuing new ARC and other. Take advantage of joint European rules, our great knowledge, equal approvals and significantly cheaper labour costs compared to Germany or Austria.
We are EASA PART 145 certified Aircraft Maintenance Organisation and Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) located in Brno (LKTB) Czech Republic. Based on our current customers' requests we know there are still some planes with pending or incorrectly completed tasks defined by Cessna as a part of initial or repeating SID & CPCP (supplementary wear-out inspection and corrosion protection program). Experienced with more than 25 completed SID inspections for our customers from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany and Austria we can find solution also for you. We think carrying out of correct SID Operations for a reasonable price is definitely a better solution instead of any taking of your responsibility for the possible unsafe condition of your plane or instead of worries your CAMO or Authority will find a future discrepancies. Contrary to some other maintenance shops we have broad experience with performing Cessna SID inspection and deep knowledge of SID-related documents to precisely identify which Operations and Non-destructive tests and are truly necessary and are able to give you a detailed quotation in a few hours even per email. In cooperation with our supplier, we are able to perform you just missing non-destructive tests for a favourable price including NDT report.
We are aware of current joint EASA rules, Luftfahrt-Bundesamt Nfl 2-41-14 and Austro Control LTH 61, we have great knowledge of Cessna Maintenance Manuals including crucial Temporary Revisions, we will select applicable SID Operations based on the correctly chosen type of operation, type of conditions and number of flight hours. We will also specify all necessary Service Bulletins (SB) and other due tasks based on your Maintenance program / Instandhaltungsprogramm (IHP). After performing SID by our EASA approved Maintenance Organisation there is no problem with renewal of Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC). We are also approved for issuing the ARC by our CAMO for all planes registered in any EU member state.
The leading time could be longer in case of waiting for spare parts (if needed). If some operations were done, the already done work will be deducted and lead time could be reduced.
All prices are without Value Added Tax (21 %) and subject to prior approval of the customer before our start of the works. If you are VAT registered person, we will charge you the prices without VAT (reverse charge).
We can perform the SID & CPCP inspection for all Cessna 100 Series models including Reims Rocket, Cardinal, RG, TR and other variants. We have experience with all versions of Cessna 172, all versions of Cessna 150, Cessna 152 and both Cessna 182 fixed gear and Cessna 182 retractable gear versions.
1. We will need type, year of production and S/N of your Cessna aircraft to identify Maintenance manual and applicable “SID Document”.
2. We will also need to know a number of hours, „type of operation“ and „type of conditions“ in which is your plane designated. It is for example "typical" and "normal" or "severe", etc. This is important for example for Cessna 172 wing inspections, where for "severe usage" is some extra NDT inspection requested after 6000 hours while after 12000 hours for "typical usage". You should find such information in your Maintenance Programm / Instandhaltungsprogramm (MP / IHP). If you have trouble finding this, ask your local maintenance shop or contact us.
1. The quality is guaranteed as the works will be done by qualified mechanics with more than 25 years’ experience in production and overhauls of ZLIN aircraft in former MORAVAN Otrokovice.
2. Communication with customers is also our strength. You can expect prompt answers to all your questions and detailed quotations. We communicate usually in English, but we will cope also with documents and communication in German.
3. We respect our agreements and delivery time. All items on Invoice will be strictly according to your Order.
4. You will have all works under control as we will keep you updated by regular reports and sending photos. Furthermore, you are always invited here to see the works in person. We will cooperate with your local CAMO to prevent future unclarity when necessary.
5. As an aircraft operator and flight school we understand your needs and your unwillingness to pay staggering sums for spare parts and services if no real reason. Because of our knowledge and comprehensive capabilities we are able to repair most of found issues directly at our workplace. With this approach we have minimalized downtime and saved significant costs for many of our customers.
6. We will take care of you after your arrival to our facility at Brno-Turany International Airport (LKTB). Our service including for example refuelling for ferry plane, arranging accommodation, car rental or transportation to train station and others if needed. Arrival is possible even during weekend.
Together with the SID inspection we can also offer you our other services including annual or other periodical inspections, ARC issue, new paintjob, interior refurbishment, avionics upgrade according to new CS-STAN, 500 hours SLICK or TCM/BENDIX magneto and HARTZELL alternator and starter inspections and overhauls, SIGMATEK or R.C. ALLEN vacuum instruments and MID-CONTINENT turn-coordinator repairs, ground handing, refuelling and others.
We are authorised dealer of TRIG AVIONICS and BECKER AVIONICS. We can offer you competitive prices and unique technical support based on our experience with avionics installation and knowledge of up to date trends, features and current regulations. We will provide you also units from other manufacturers (GARMIN, ICOM, DITTEL, F.U.N.K.E). We will help you choose best unit and specify necessary connectors and other material when not included in the mounting kit. We will mount the new radio and do official VHF COM test after installation. We will also do all paperwork according the EASA rules, modify your Pilot Operation Handbook and release your plane back to the service. This procedure will take just few days.
We can provide our customers' reference on request. Example reference from our German customer: Testimonial [PDF].